Wednesday, March 5, 2008

News from Day 2 at Nanny Camp





Dear Mommymommymommy, Hidaddy and Biss,
Another day at Nanny's! We had a busy day. Dog class was cancelled so we went shopping at Target. I got the nicest pair of new shoes. I know Mommy is going to want to wear them to school. They are shiny, silver Mommy-shoes. They are so beautiful. Nanny also bought me two bottles for "Baby". That's all that thing needs. She is happy drinking bath water and peeing out her feet. Now she gets juice and milk? Tonight we went out with Nanny's friend, Mary Anne. I couldn't say her name so I just called her Nanny too. I am almost as tall as her so we held hands and walked into the restaurant. She liked me a lot. She liked to talk to me better than Nanny. Everything I said was so precious(her words not mine). I think she is a little hard of hearing. She kept asking me to sign everything. I kept the two Nannies pretty busy. I asked. They jumped. When we got home, I played for a while and then Nanny and I went in the hot tub. I love that big bath tub. It was so warm. She wanted me to bring Baby in but I had enough trouble taking care of Nanny. She needs me to hold her hand so she won't slip and fall. The best part of the hot tub is that I get to skip bath time. I know Nanny hates washing my hair so we decided to skip that one more night. I did get me teeth cleaned though. With only 8 teeth it is quick. I squeezed a little "American Idol" in before bed. Nanny was feeding me Dora yogurt and I took my sweet time. Anything to put off bed. A minor miracle did take place her tonight. I gave her the test. Who could last longer? Me crying or Nanny listening to me cry? I won. Nanny must be tired. Not only did I get a cup of milk but she WARMED it!!!! You all know how Nanny feels about milk in bed. It was so good. Wonder if it will work tomorrow night too! Time to shut this off and go to sleep before Nanny finds out I am still up. I really just needed a beverage while I typed. It was nice to sip my warm milk while I wrote to you. I love you all. I miss you too but Nanny camp is fun.
Love,
Isabella

1 comment:

  1. These babies sure are sneaky little typists. Have more fun at Nanny's Isabella. The rules at home will come back all too soon.

    ReplyDelete