Friday, April 11, 2008

All is great with J, J, and S :)

After a very long waiting period on my part, I heard from J and J in Vietnam. They had a wonderful night :) Baby Sadie went to sleep at 9 after drinking 2 bottles and sleep the entire night!!! Unbelievable!!! She woke up, had a bath, ate breakfast, and was playing on Jim's lap while I was talking to him. She is so so so cute and sweet!!! I could just eat her up :) She even learned how to pick her nose while we were talking!!! After Jim left for the passport office, I got to talk to Jacqueline. The nauseousness is gone but her throat is still killing her. I think she would really like to crawl back into bed but she is trying to be upbeat and positive. While we were talking, Sadie fell asleep in her crib for her morning nap. Again...unbelievable!!! I told her that we were going to get the girls together and maybe Sadie could rub off on Isabella and show her the ways of a good baby ;) Hopefully Jim will post more pictures on photobucket when he returns and then I can post them on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment