Monday, May 5, 2008

Big girl bed, soccer, and birthday parties....

pretty much sums up what we have been doing for the past few days :) That and sleeping, of course! Isabella has been throwing fits every time we put her in her crib so I took the crib down the night after I returned and put up a twin bed for her to sleep in. We do have a toddler bed but the crib mattress is so uncomfortable that I thought she would like a regular mattress instead. Elisabeth had 2 twin beds up in her room and was quite happy to get rid of one of them. So far, except for a little crying when it is time to lay down, things have been going very well. She usually just lays there after reading books and falls asleep on her own!!

Friday night and Saturday Elisabeth had birthday parties and then she played soccer on Saturday as well. And she had a sleep over on Saturday night! She was one tired kid today!


No comments:

Post a Comment