Any takers??? Besides having an adorable, loving and caring little personality, she is also EXTREMELY determined to drive her mama NUTS!!!!!! I truly believe I am on Bella-overload! With Todd being busy getting ready to go for a week and then being gone for a week and then having to work on work-stuff because he was pre-occupied for a 2 weeks, the caring and nurturing of Isabella has rested mainly on the shoulders of Elisabeth and me. Yesterday, she kicked poor Jayleen on the way through the door after chanting, "I DON'T LIKE JAYLEEN. I NOT PLAY WITH JAYLEEN. I DON'T LIKE HER!!!" for 2o minutes in the car on the way to Bonnie's. Then when Bonnie told her to stop whining at lunch, she said, "NO BONNIE, YOU STOP WHINING!". Not a good thing to say to Bonnie. That one almost landed her little butt in bed without lunch. NOTHING is making her happy. I make her french toast, she wants waffles. I hand her chocolate milk, she wants juice. I get her dressed in a color coordinated outfit, she takes it off (including her socks and shoes) and puts on purple and red. I turn on Calliou, she wants DORA!
We (E. and I) decided to go on strike last night after returning home from the mall where we attempted to buy a winter coat for the little monster. She got out of her stroller (yes, MOM, she was buckled in!) about 100 times, ran barefoot through every store, and re-arranged about 20 beautiful Christmas displays. We walked through the door of the house, handed her to her father, and told him we were DONE. True to her adorable nature, she screamed for 2 FULL hours when he put her to bed. I do believe we may be leaving her at home with her father tonight and going out for dinner and a movie :)
Ooh boy...I just can't wait! I have so much to look forward to...LOL. Right now my little princess is signing "all done" and eveery time we walk over she crams something else in her mouth. She seems to like to have servants and keep us at arm's length. I do believe we are in for it too! Good for you on not cracking with the screaming at bedtime...I know how hard that can be, believe me.
ReplyDeleteOh man, I had to read the post outloud to Bob, sorry we were laughing (with you not at you, of course)...imagine that x2! I better save up some strength!
ReplyDelete