Thursday, May 21, 2009

In true Connors' fashion.....


Bella got a little birthday present a little early. I found this jeep for free through a friend. It needed some major cleaning up and 60 dollars worth of batteries and another 20 dollars for a battery charger and voila! we have a slightly-expensive free jeep!!! I couldn't wait another month to give it to her so we charged up the batteries last night and surprised her with it this morning. I was so excited I could barely sleep last night.

I should have known better. In true Bella fashion, she woke up in one pissy mood. As you can tell by her face in the pictures, I actually had to coax/bribe her to even get in the car! Like a good woman, though, the only thing she was obsessed with was the phone. Her driving skills are much like her mother's....a little heavy on the gas. I think I should just buy her a neck collar now for the whip lash that is bound to come in the next few days:)
The face of a very tired soccer play whose team lost yet AGAIN!!!

NOT a happy jeep rider....

The infamous pouty stance.

1 comment: