Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Miscellaneous pictures I found on my iPhone...

Pictures from the hotel in Maryland...these were the couches outside in the courtyard.
Eating breakfast after a swim.
The pool.

Bella playing a game at Dave and Buster's. She would kiss the token and then put it in the machine....she won hundreds of tickets....I think we may have a gambler on our hands.

Uncle Blake showing off his shooting skills.

Elisabeth doing what she does best....just like her Mama:)
Bella on her trial run to her new preschool....
Eventhough she was only staying 30 minutes, she insisted on packing her lunch and carrying her backpack.
Her favorite activity at her new school is this 5 person bike/carousel. Luckily one of the boys got on and started pedaling FAST so that she didn't even have to do the work!

Her second favorite thing to do...watering flowers. I don't think she will have any problems finding things to do:)

No comments:

Post a Comment