
Elisabeth Michaela turns 13 years old today at 11:23 AM:) She was my first attempt at motherhood and taught me many lessons over the past years we have been together. Frankly, I am surprised I kept her alive this long. From the time she wandered out of our apartment, across the parking lot, and to the garbage cans BY HERSELF to the time she left the Carter's Outlet store and wandered around outside until we realized she was missing and went screaming after her. I thought I was going to have my hands full when, upon visiting my new principal's house for the first time, she loudly yelled at her, 'YOU ARE NOT MY BOSS!!!!' at the ripe old age of 3. Her very first word was 'shit'.
Elisabeth, you are the light of our lives. You have brought more joy and happiness to your dad and I than we could have ever imagined. You are smart, bright, sensitive, caring, kind, thoughtful, a great friend, a sweet sister, and a wonderful daughter. You are adored by everyone.
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart!!!
We agree! Happy Birthday Elisabeth!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Elisabeth!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture, BTW