Sunday, July 11, 2010

A great finish to her 8th year in school....

Eventhough she just finished 7th grade, Elisabeth has been in school for 8 years if you count kindergarten. Brilliant, aren't I??? That must be where Elisabeth gets it from. That kid pulled off another remarkable marking period:) At the end of it all, she GOT ALL A's for the entire year!!!! WOW!!! We are so proud of her:) And....she got an award from her Tech. Ed. teachers....only one boy and one girl out of 250 students were given this award at a ceremony in June. Out of all of her classes, she dreaded this one the most and then ended up getting an award for being one of their best students! I swear she must have been switched at birth.

2 comments:

  1. You have got to be SO PROUD!!!!
    Love her new hairdo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you don't want to sell Elisabeth to me? I would love an older sister for Sadie. E's hair is adorable. It's so much longer when straightened. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete