Todd's parents arrived from Florida late Friday afternoon. Elisabeth knows them well but Isabella has only met them a few times....it didn't take her long to warm up, though:) We celebrated Todd's birthday at a local Mexican restaurant and then went by the State High football game to see the band march in. The lady who is the Little Lion mascot is one of the teachers I work with-Isabella HATES the lion....she is absolutely TERRIFIED. I tried talking to Jenny but Isabella kept screaming bloody murder. We are going to have to get that girl some lion therapy :)
On Saturday, we went to Elisabeth's soccer game. Eventhough it was the first game the team lost all season, she did an amazing job. I couldn't believe how she played!!! By the time she got off the field, she was bright red, hot, and none too happy they didn't win! We then headed off for some lunch and to Way's Fruit Farm to find a pumpkin. Little did we know that Sarah Palin was also there making an unexpected visit while traveling from Johnstown to State College:) We must have just missed her!
Carole and Ron left today after church and a quick bite to eat. They also managed to fit in some pumpkin carving:)
I give, I want to know what it was and you can keep the $10,000!
ReplyDeleteKel