Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last day of soccer....

and it POURED rain the entire hour. Soaking, cold, WET, rain. What a sucky way to end the season. And....only 5 of the 12 members of our team showed up! I was pushing for it to be canceled but the other team thought it would be 'fun'. Because our team was down so many players, the 3 coaches (Todd and 2 from opposing team) played for us. I wish I had had my camera!!! Poor guy had to play without his glasses and hearing aids/cochlear implant and in his Keen shoes! Maybe those are the reasons he let the other team score a goal AND he fell right on his butt! Luckily I had suggested to Todd that he wear his rain pants and jacket we bought him for Father's Day last year... but Elisabeth had on shorts, leggings, long-sleeved shirt, and soccer shirt. She was SOAKED....hair dripping, nose dripping, socks/shoes. The good news-THEY WON!!! WHOOO HOOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww..it would have been fun to see photos of that!!!!!

    Congratulations, though!!!

    ~ Michelle

    ReplyDelete