Saturday, April 18, 2009

Can you tell who I have been spending the last 2 days with???

Isabella-quite sick of her picture being taken

Todd coaching Elisabeth's soccer team

I locked her up!!! If only I could tape her mouth shut:)





Bella watered EVERYTHING in sight for us

Our new rose bush/tree....watered well.

I took this dead lilac tree out all by myself!!! Who needs a man??

We had a HUGELY busy but productive day:) Instead of going to church this weekend, we were supposed to do some form of community service-"we" were the church. I volunteered to bring 2 lasagnas and 2 dozen cookies to the local fire department by 11 am this morning. I toiled and slaved over 2 -10 pound lasagnas courtesy of Stouffers and 2 dozen cookies courtesy of Pillsbury:) The true slaving part was dropping off all these goodies with Isabella's help. I fear the cookies turned into cookie crumbs when she shook the container all the way into the fire house.

From there we went to Elisabeth's soccer game, to lunch, to Lowe's, to Megan's softball game, to Ponderosa (where I had to park because I ran out of gas), to home to work in the yard for 3 hours, to the shower where the dirt poured off of us, to dinner:) We will all sleep well tonight!!

1 comment: