Sunday, May 3, 2009
Maroon and Grey Award + an all A report card = NEW CELL PHONE
I have one very happy 12 year old. She brought home all A's this semester :) AND just received the Maroon and Grey Award from school. Every 2 months, 35 of the 500+ students in 6th grade receive this award for good behavior and grades. To say Elisabeth was happy was an understatement. We are extremely proud of her. Todd thought a way to motivate her at the beginning of the school year to do well would be to give her a large sum of money for every A she got. Little did he know that she would be an A student for the ENTIRE year. Poor guy. Luckily he has a paypal account to cover this little expenditure (AKA an LG Xenon bright red cell phone WITH texting:) Yup, we have one smart, HAPPY young lady living with us and one very poor father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I couldn't be happier for her. She deserves it!
ReplyDeleteWOW! How exciting! I'm sure you are so proud. :D
ReplyDeleteAwesome Elisabeth!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat Job!!!
ReplyDelete