Wednesday, September 16, 2009

When you gotta go, you gotta go...

And Isabella had to go last night while we were walking downtown to get her a cookie. She was doing the "if you don't get me to the potty soon, I am going to pee down my leg" dance....butt sticking out, legs crossed, arms flailing-you know what it looks like. With no bathrooms around, I decided to take her behind a power box and let her pee on some gravel. She was screaming, "I don't want to pee on the stones!" while I was ripping her pants down to her ankles. I positioned her leaning up against my knees, not realizing how badly she had to go. Without getting too graphic, it ended up in my hair, on my hand, on my foot, all over her shorts and underwear, in one shoe, and down her one leg. Next time I'll let her wet her pants.

2 comments:

  1. I am peeing in my pants just reading this! You girls are too funny!

    Love ya!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, i don't know if i would have laughed or cried. But you crack me up!!

    ReplyDelete