Monday, October 26, 2009

From ballet shoes to ice skates....

Trying to get up...
Falling down...
UP again
Down...
And again...
Up
Down
Up...but going down as you can see how far apart her skates are!
Down...times 3


First time getting up all by herself!!!





and loving it!!! Isabella tried ice skating last night-lessons, that is. She LOVES to skate but it breaks our backs trying to hold her upright. Penn State offers 4 sessions/year of ice skating. She is in the Snow Plow Sam group. It should be called the "I never get up off the ice" group. The kid must have fallen 30 times in 20 minutes. She learned how to stand back up on her own and had a smile on her face the entire time:)

Sorry for the lighting on the pictures....the lights in the arena are really weird.

1 comment:

  1. I knew you could do it Isabella. Now you can teach me how to get up when I fall down.

    I'm glad your ballerina days are over before you hung yourself on the ballet bar!!!!!

    ReplyDelete