Thursday, November 5, 2009

A fun, new way of sprucing up my day....

I always wonder if Isabella has too many clothes. According to my mother, she only needs about 5 outfits seeing that I have a washer and dryer to keep them clean. I, on the other hand, know that this is probably my last little girl to dress and Gymboree is the main reason I work. That store calms me down like nothing else. Few things make me happier. I actually celebrate when their new lines come out. I got giggly when they handed me their Christmas wrap tonight. Which must have meant that I went shopping AND bought something:) I did...the CUTEST Christmas pajamas for Liam, Lucy, and Bella.
Did I mention the gift boxes are just as cute??? Anyway...I digress. I came up with this BRILLIANT idea! I decided to put Bella in a different outfit every day until she wears all the clothes in her closet and drawers. AND, I am going to post the pictures on my blog!

Any guesses as to how many days that will be??? There might be a prize involved for the one who is the closest. And it just might be from Gymboree:) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas jammies! Thanks for thinking of us. My guess is 23 different outfits :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...too funny Catherine! All the clothes in her drawers and closet...75 outfits. What a cute idea BTW!
    We all have our addictions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What does your Mother know? She is from the dark ages. She does know this much-Isabella is going to look pretty silly going off to college in size 4. My guess-that's when her clothes will run out!!! Love you, Catherine but you have a PROBLEM. Me too. Shoes and purses.

    ReplyDelete