It is amazing how quickly your birthday becomes so unimportant when 1.) you share it with Father's Day and 2.) your 3 year old's birthday is a mere 7 days away. However unimportant, I did have a great day:) Diet Coke from McDonald's and my favorite cookies from a local bakery, church, chicken fajitas for lunch, packing the car, dinner, and then ice cream. Oh, and in that busy schedule, I sold my great aunt's china cabinet for 250.00 dollars:) Mom would like me to put it towards bills but I would rather spend it.
We are off to Canada tomorrow. The car is over-packed and we haven't even put our suitcases in yet! I am hoping for a MAJOR mood change in Bella. She is beyond moody and whiny and demanding. She may be going south in a large envelope addressed to her father while we go north:)
Sounds like a great day! Can I ship my whiner your way also? It'd be great for them to listen to each other-maybe they'd quit!!!
ReplyDeletehappy b-day to you!!
Hey, don't forget my whiner!
ReplyDeleteHope you guys have fun!