Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yellow bus rides, homecoming games, and sleepover attempts :)

Isabella's first bus ride on a yellow bus just like the one Elisabeth rides.


No seat belts!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!!

Isabella attempting to 'sleep over' in Elisabeth's room....

If you could see Elisabeth's face, it is screaming, "THIS IS NOT WORKING...GET HER OUT OF HERE!"

"Get WHO out of WHERE????"

Making cut-out pumpkin cookies...


Friends from town who adopted 2 kids from China (the 2 on the right) and twins and a baby from Vietnam.

Attempting some "Lion" therapy...

Notice the grip I have on Isabella's arm....she was yelling, "NO picture with the lion!!"

Elisabeth with Megan - they have been friends since they were 2 :)

Isabella realizing that flour does NOT taste good!


It has been a VERY busy weekend and it is only Saturday night!!! We went to the PSU homecoming parade on Friday night, slept in on Saturday then made cookies before we caught a bus (highlight of Isabella's year!) to hang out with friends before the game started. After Bella and I got home, we slept for an hour and then got up and went to church, picked up Elisabeth from Megan's house, had dinner, and now we are watching Saturday Night Live-which I am NOT understanding at all. WHEW!

1 comment:

  1. You have the cutest girls and always seem to be doing fun things with them. I know you have a full time job too. Where do you get all of your energy?!We want to come play with you guys!
    Stacey and Sasha

    ReplyDelete