Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The 2 Loves of Bella's Life....

Her rocking elephant fondly named "Ellie"....

I bought this elephant for her, on sale, at Pottery Barn Kids. It was the floor model so we scrubbed it good and it is the only thing she sits on while she watches tv - backwards, forwards, standing on it, flipping over the top of it when she rocks it too hard. It is her favorite.


And playing outside in the snow.....



You would think being born in Vietnam, a country where the average temperature is probably close to 90 degrees, Isabella would HATE the cold weather. Not. The kid can't get enough of the snow and cold. She fights us when we try to put on her coat and will willingly go out in 20 degree weather in just her t-shirt and not complain-no matter how many times we ask her if she is cold! She also finds a million reasons to take her damn gloves off-over and over and over. She must go through 10 pairs in 30 minutes. It is all worth it, though, when she is one with the snow:)

2 comments:

  1. Bella looks so big in those pictures! Can't wait to see you guys. Let's hope for good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackson is the same damn way! He is the most hot natured child ever. I have no idea how he would have endured the heat in VN. He hates to waer a coat. IF I can get him to put one on to walk out to the car, he will not get in the car seat with it still on. I've just stopped fighting him and mostly let him walk outside and freezehis little butt off. (Of course I'm in the South and we just don't get snow here. :)
    Very cute pic's!!!

    ReplyDelete