Todd is going to KILL me for writing this but it is too funny to not pass on to others who might be having a down day....it also might teach him to SHUT and LOCK the door when he is taking a shower at my mom's house.
This morning, Todd decided to get a jump start on the day and went into the bathroom to shower. He did not have his implant or hearing aid on and more importantly, did not shut the door tightly. Isabella, after drinking 2 cups of juice, decides she needs to use the potty. She pushes on the door of the bathroom and at that moment I hear my mother scream, "Catherine!!" I knew, without a doubt, what she was staring at...my husband's naked butt bending over the tub turning the water on.
He didn't care and she got a good laugh out of it. I am going to chuckle about this one for awhile. I would have had a picture of it but I lost my camera:(
Catherine- That is too funny! Tell Todd not to worry- she has seen my ladytown. Only because I was giving birth to her grandchildren, but it is worse than her seeing his ass :) Have fun this weekend :)
ReplyDeleteThat is priceless!!
ReplyDeleteAww ~ Poor Todd :-D
ReplyDeleteOK, I was just going to say, "Tee hee hee" until I read the 1st comment - Ladytown - Ok, that is one of the funniest terms ever. I love it! :)
ReplyDeleteTime for the "Viewer" to speak. I chose to see my grandchildren born. I did not choose to see Todd's "Altogether"!!!! Good news-I have blocked both from my memory. Relax in-laws.
ReplyDelete